Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally أخيرا

السلام عليكم 
أخيرا تحركت وسويتلي هالماعرف شسمه
"مدونه" 
؟؟؟؟
شي من هالقبيل 
شي أحسن عن ماشي
إلين ماحصل لي حد يصمم لي موقع محترم على كيفي 
وباجر يستوي الموقع شي كبير والناس تجوف شغلي
ويحطوني في المجلس الوطني الاتحادي
بعض اللي موجودين مب أحسن عني
أنا استاهل 
ليش لا ؟؟؟ ها ؟ ليش لا ؟
المهم مافينا يحطون علينا ويزعلون 
الصفحه هاذي بعرض فيها شغل الورق وأشيا ثانيه إذا الله راد لين مانجوف سالفة الموقع
تابعونا 
وشرات مايقول بو عمر "راشد الخرجي" لاتخوزون
واه فديت أم قيوين
تحيّاتي
"منّايه"
^ـ^
Salaam
Well I finally got my long fingers moving and created this blog
I have no idea whatsoever how to get such thing started but it's a start nevertheless .. 
This will hopefully be showcasing my work until I find a decent web designer for my website
That is .. to showcase my work .. and hey maybe that will be so big as to get me elected for the next run for the Federal National Council in UAE.
and WHY NOT?!!!!!!
I checked the list of members and looking at some of them .. 
well ehm .. don't wanna be rude or anything .. but I don't see why can't I be there too .. 
at least I will be a popular representative .. hahah !!!!
well I AM !!!!!!!!!
anyways .. enough jokes already and let's get started with the core of this blogging business 
"if there was such a thing"
Regards, 
Mannayah

No comments:

Post a Comment