Sunday, June 27, 2010

Japans cards بطاقات لليابان

السلام عليكم
اليوم الحمدلله خلصت من البطاقات اللي بوزعها على المشاركين في معرض
مجموعة اليابان للف الورق
وداخل البطاقات هديه بسيطه بحط لكم صورتها بعدين إن شاء الله
:)
getting ready for my visit to the annual conference of the Japan Quilling Guild
since most of my supplies are either in progress or on the way to be shipped and I can't afford to delay anything coz thats just the way I am
and I have to be ready at least a week ahead of my departure
so I thought i'd make the best use of what I have already
one of the companies that I keep buying from without thinking is Hero Arts
well coz I know it's a purchase that would be used somehow .. somewhere .. sometime
well .. you get the idea .. it's just one of those things that are hard to resist
so anyways .. I took out all I got and started working
those hero hues are just so perfect for everything I just didn't know it
anyways ...
Since the quilled flowers are bulky and the card & envelope sets wont fit ..
I trimmed around half an inch of the two sides of each folded card
and it did the job
It's magic :)
so .. more pics later inshaAllah :)
List of supplies:
Used Hero Arts Hues Folded Cards
poppy, lilac, & carnation
Background stamps designer woodgrain woodblock design block flourish and dots & stripes cling stamp
message stamp : thoughtful messages
ink : hero hues chalk ink poppy & punch purple card : ink used is dusty concord distress ink

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute, Mannayah ! Love the quills and the colors of the cards.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete