Saturday, July 31, 2010

نادي سيّدات الشارقة Sharjah Ladies Club



Thursday 29th July 2010
5:00-7:30 PM
Having big fun ..
It's overwhelming the amount of response and feedback I received from a beginners workshop everyone knows how much I struggled and how persistent I was to give a workshop there Finally the right and willing person answered my phone call and things went thru smoothly الحمدلله Thanks Sara for the help

Moms calling to arrange for childrens workshops Ladies calling for private classes Others calling to book in advance for the next workshop its been crazy since last night .. I almost forgot about my fever :)
I suppose patience pays off at the end .. even after many many years I'm glad I made that phone call for the hundredth time in 3 years though every body around me asked me to forget about it I guess fate was guiding me to wait for the right phone call and the right person ..
I hope that this is the end of the barriers and the beginning of a new beginning :) a pleasant one shall we say ? إن شاء الله
Thanks SLC .. and thanks Ladies .. I'd say you made my day if it wasn't evening already so you made my weekend instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment