Friday, August 6, 2010

Busy with my own business ?

actually ..
it goes like this
UK Guilds competition Last week of September
travel arrangements to be made immediately ..
tight budget after going out of control in my unorganized travels lately ..
Two more competitions .. end of September too ..
so I have few projects to work on in less than two months
and Ramadhan .. it requires full attention more than anything else here ..
and each needs extra attention
but .. hey .. it won't be the first time I'm working under stress and tight deadlines
so .. all I'm hoping for is that my work turns out to be unique inshaAllah ..
well .. thats not what it's all about ..
it's about fantasy ..
it's affection my work ..
the older grow the crazier imagination I have ..
the more willing I am to believe what I imagine ...
is that the right way to grow old ?
I'm supposed to be the wisest of them all :P
I'm so thankful to God for my imagination
thats where my paper work is concerned of course ..
otherwise .. I should stick to being wise .. :S
back to my paper strips and glues ..
Inks and punches too ..
what else .. yeah ribbons .. patterned papers ..
and .. let me see ..
well a whole lot more ..
and few important things in between ..
oh yes .. I know ..
:(
I need to get a life ..
never mind ..

No comments:

Post a Comment