Wednesday, January 5, 2011

نعمة الصحة

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
سنه يديده وحاله يديده
Not a good start :)
been sick precisely from 2nd December
last week got a little better
and last night was my worst
don't even know why I'm writing this but
one should thank God for ones health
and I lost mine
لكن الحمدلله على كل حال
not being able to sleep coz I can't breath
not being able to practice my hobby coz it turned out I have allergy and the amount of paper I consume in my hobby everyday surely had its effect
not being able to do many things and not being able to be content with so many other things
but thank God nevertheless
I fear that sometimes my little tiny bit of faith is drifting away
but I'll still hang in there and see how its gonna end ..
I hope 2011 is better than 2010
with no sharp spears of envious eyes or rude people ..
اللهم أعني على نفسي وارحمني برحمتك يا أرحم الرحمين

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, dear Mannayah! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very happy new year to you too dear Lidiya .. and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. سلامات....ما تشوفين شر
    وان شاء الله تحققين أحلامج في هذا العام

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Thank you for your comment on my work at Fond of Crafts. I am sorry to hear you are not well. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. نور حبيبتي الشر ماييج
    والله يوفقج يا رب ونشوف بطاقاتج في هول مارك بعد
    Alia .. a very happy new year to you too dear & thanks
    it was a pleasure having a chance to see your work :)

    ReplyDelete