Tuesday, May 24, 2011

سبحان الله

السّلام عليكم 
& peace be upon you 

I normally watch this youtube channel from time to time 
coz I always miss Japan 
and two local friends who studied in Japan 
always upload beautiful videos on that channel
some educational 
some for viewing the amazing things & places in Japan 


it's been long since I checked their channel and last night I did 
I cried 
what I thought of is 
it's heaven 
but if that is heaven on earth for me
what would be the eternal heaven !!
it must be beyond anything that human's imagination can conceive 
الله يجعلنا و إياكم من أصحاب الجنّه

I'll leave you with the amazing views thru this video
and do subscribe to their channel
they are very helpful and nice :)



buenas noches
good night 
وتصبحون على خير :)


آمنه 
Amna

No comments:

Post a Comment