Friday, November 4, 2011

Sweet Leaves Blog Hop

السّلام عليكم 
and Peace be upon you 


Finally .. here we are .. another fun filled blog hop thanks to Leesandra Diaz of sweetspotcards

You probably came directly from her blog .. or were directed thru the chain of links from Namizam 
Thanks Namizam

This will be your last stop in Asia .. so let's get started 


If you know me .. you know that I'm an addict to nature .. flowers .. leaves .. trees .. and anything Japanese .. yes of course ..
but then .. as you have probably noticed from the previous blogs you've visited .. 
I have developed an interest in new techniques and one of them what I called a "Royal Flower" 
I saw this in the work of our Malaysian Friends .. 
but decided to give it a twist on my own and make it a bit easier .. so here's my take .. 
and if you go further below you will find a video tutorial on how to go about it 
instead of a flower though .. I made leaves this time :) 



and here's a closer look 




want to know how to make these leaves? 
check out this video I made few months back 

well .. I am your last stop in Asian blog's 
but we still have more to come .. 
Your next stop is at our friends blog Cristina .. Hi there :) 

Or you can visit all the participating blogs as per the list below 
just click on the names


Leesandra  ( always initiates cool blog hops, the MC of this blog hop you can say )

AFRICA
Jacquiline

ASIA
SYAZ
SUGANTHI
ANASTASIA
LIN
THUSITHA
MIEZ
AMNA <----- Your are here :)

EUROPE
CRISTINA
SUZANA
FINNUALA
PHILIPPA

NORTH AMERICA
JENNIFER
PAULA
LINDA
SHRUTI
MELISSA

My next traveling destination for 2012 
AUSTRALIA
BRONWYN

and Finally
SOUTH AMERICA
REGINA
NATILDE




Hope you had fun .. have a great weekend and Eid Adha Mubarak to all :) 

Love  and Quilled Hugs 
Amna 

23 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Amazing!! Stunning!!! as evey work I have seen on this blog hop. Congratulations to all you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so gorgeous i love those leaves and the perfect color combo you have used...so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Let me just confess that I tried this technique and failed miserably! Going to keep trying till I get it right. Thank you so much for participating. Your work is always so lovely. Have a sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Amna, your project is truly amazing, the colors are amazing and your quilling is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to your wonderful tutorial Amna. I love the royal technique. Your leaves like all your other works look perfect and royal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always...your work is always stunning! Love the way you use the royal technique for the leaves! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely quilled..They're so neat..The contrast colours are eye-catching..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilling is amazing as usual. Love the leaves with the brown on the outside and the green on the inside...very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so beautiful. The colour combination is so perfect with the back ground. What ever you do is beautiful just like YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. All of you amazing quillers. I wish I could steal your hands... lol .. Tx for the video too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Lovely quilling and technique!
    Suzana

    ReplyDelete
  12. as always your work is beautiful, love the leaves!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! I love how you combine colors. I love your work! Best wishes from Romania! Thank you for sharing with us your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your leaves are perfect, Amna! WOW, I love everything about your card - colors, techniques and the pretty embossed paisley background. Thank you for sharing your work!
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the whole concept and thanks for tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful, thanks for tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just saw your comment about coming to Australia.
    You will have to let me know if you do so we can meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful, Amna, and elegant too! Your leaves are wonderful, and I also love the background effects that you have created with embossing and cut-outs. Like all your work, it's an inspiration.
    Kindest regards
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really pretty, unusual, and I love the color combination

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amna,
    thank you for the lovely tutorial. Your projects are admirable!

    ReplyDelete