Saturday, March 3, 2012

I don't like being THAT busy :"(

السلام عليكم 
& peace be upon you 


I know .. yes .. it took long .. AGAIN .. 
but life is hectic 

so this post is the craft one .. gonna write another one in awhile .. :) 

I had to get some sort of an update posted 

lately I've been busy packing .. labeling .. sending .. " RE-SENDING" parcels 
for the swap & the "rejected .. good for nothing .. never approved .. never wanted .. never asked for .. art pieces " it's those that were annoying to deal with but oh well .. out of my way now .. 


and that pic is the cleanest one by the way .. the room was in fact a great mess .. I was almost kicked out of the house because of the horrible pieces that we never really asked for .. 


sorry about ranting that way .. but some people got the better of me because of the rude e-mails I got 

anyways .. the next bit .. shall we? 
I was working on Guinness World Record Attempt .. when I found that around 200 pieces were cracked .. the thing is .. it's not an entire piece or doll .. some were the main body .. some the heads or hands .. 
so ... 
I have been busy re-making the 200 + the balance .. which is 400 now :) 




want to take a look at my unfinished army ? 
teeheeheeh 

and another pic ?
yes please .. 
That headless army of dolls looks scary doesn't it ? 

well here's a finished one I'm sending for my friend Jeanette in Canada 
she likes Blue :) 

well .. that's it for this post .. going to write another one in awhile :) 
different stuff that is .. hahah 


Adios amigas 


Happy Quilling :) 
Amna 





8 comments:

  1. hi amna ,really you were performing tough job .....but you have magic hands.dolls are beautiful.dolls without heads are not scary , they are like chess pieces,lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work!
    I enjoyed everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! those are beautiful. I'am sure your hardwork will pay off Insha Allah :)
    Wassalam
    Neelu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work, love the blue one, dont know how you do it. yours are the best !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always adore you doll amna! :D wish to have one for me ;P anyway, all the best for your project ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. God Bless u Amna...! Im waiting to take a portion from these pretty collection..hey..hey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! So many beautiful dolls! You're the best! I am grateful for your generosity to sharing this with us. Big hug from Croatia

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are a very cute dolls, would love to learn and have one...drooling seeing yours

    ReplyDelete