Sunday, October 28, 2012

I hate to say it but YES .. MORE Dolls :S

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
& peace be upon you .. 

haven't been able to do much lately due to work and other engagements 
the only thing I can manage to give more time to .. 
is my world record attempt of course ?!!!


been having several issues to finish the required number but aside from all that 
I'm writing to show you all some of my new dolls 
using for the first time hand-drawn designs 

I've always been a detailed artist as is sketching tiny drawings and all 
and then miniature quilling 

so when you combined two tiny things then this is what you get .. 



الحمدلله رب العالمين 


I hope you like my new dolls :) 


Enjoy 

أمّون
Amna :)


11 comments:

  1. wonderful...!! oooooooooooohh...wht an amazing creations Amna....loooooovely....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dolls are totally gorgeous, still cant get over on how many you have made and are still making, awesome !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are absolutely wonderful Anna!!!! I love all them and I also love those so tiny and delicate designs!! Thanks a lot for sharing your talent.
    Have a great week!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Amna, dolls are perfect! You are a true master!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may hate to say it Amna but we love to look! :) So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dolls are adorable .I am fan of your cute dolls.Glad to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, perfect dolls. I'm really glad I discovered your blog today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete