Sunday, May 8, 2011

My last years old Sakura Tree

السّلام عليكم 
& peace be upon you 


this was the older version of my Sakura 
which was given as a gift to a Sheikh for opening an exhibition last year 

this is the one that I miss so much :S 
took me 14 days .. 9 hours everyday 

nothing complicated as my new one 
but I loved it and determined to make another copy for myself 

 last picture before giving it away :( 



closer look at the details :




so I suppose I have two more Sakura trees to make now lol 
or .. maybe i need to visit Japan once more :) 


have a great day wherever you are 

Amna

10 comments:

  1. so lovely its truly a work of art.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora & Hussena .. thanks ladies for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Sheetal .. wait till ya see the other one then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this Sakura Tree too, but I feel that the last one you did has a more elaborate composition. Nevertheless, this picture is also very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful work. I loved the flowers, the tree is fantastic!
    Good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. true ManuK :)
    thanks Nágela :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I don't offend you, but I love the 2nd composition much more. As the wind wafts the flowers down, you want to reach out and try to catch one. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

يوماً ما

💚