Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Meet my dolls

السّلام عليكم 
& peace be upon you 


so I was sick 
I had few irritating human beings at work
I am assigned to head few committees .. and still more to come 
and I am too busy to scratch my ears

But .. I'm a survivor .. and a very determined one 

working on my national day project 
and few other things .. including my dolls 


so .. meet some of my dolls .. 
you'll have to remember these after a month or so .. 
hopefully :) 




don't forget to visit on Friday 4th Nov. 

a cool fun filled blog hop awaits us all 


Have a great day :) 

Amna


11 comments:

  1. My Goodness, your dolls are perfection quillified (if I may alter the personified :D). Amna, you are so very good! I wish to try some dolls myself and look up to you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilled dolls!!!I love your ideea, I will try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never seen something so pretty !!love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,Angels!That's the first thing that came to my mind !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable quilling....superb..Loved all ur creations....

    ReplyDelete

يوماً ما

💚